Zara Shahjahan ZC-1668 Eid Edition
Free standard shipping on orders over $99
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
2. We will then provide return address, and instructions.
3. Call the post office to arrange a pick up or drop off via tracked delivery at your most convenient post office.
4. Send us a proof of postage (receipt + tracking number).
5. Upon receiving your return, immediate refund/exchange will be processed.
- ■ Return or exchange shipping fee is the responsibility of the customer; delivery charges are also nonrefundable.
- ■ Returns and exchanges must be posted within 30 days upon receiving your order. Returns made after 30 days will not be accepted.
- ■ All returns must be received in their original condition(unwashed, unworn, unaltered, and undamaged) with tags attached.
- Shirt Fabric 2.0 Meter
- Sleeve Fabric 0.5 Meter
- Dupatta 2.5 Meter
- Trouser Fabrics 2.5 Meter
- Front Daman Border 1.0 Meter
- Sleever Cuff 0.25 Meter
- Shirt Back Boarder 1.0 Meter
- Before stitching Shrink in water